Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Free Beads from WholePort

Quite a few months ago I received my regular newsletter from Christine [Click on her name for her website] and she was telling us about this Free Sample Gifting Project by WholePort.

Basically you sign up and they will send you a little package of free beads to introduce you to their company and products.

I was a bit skeptical at first but I decided to email the company for information about their project and company. After signing up I found myself VERY excited to recieve my little package.

About 2 months later, this is what I received:

Beads from Whole Port

The beads AND stunning black lace fabric with embroidered pink flowers.

Beads from Whole Port

All the beads.

Beads from Whole Port

A close up of the shell beads as well as wooded printed beads.

Beads from Whole Port

Silver metal beads with stunning detail.

Beads from Whole Port

Close up of the gold glass beads, a little black bead with detailing and the flat wooden beads.

 

I didn't have any specifications for them so they surprised me with the most stunning little package I could have ever dreamed of. This company had me spot on for what I'd like!

Not only are the beads absolutely breath taking (to me) I can't wait to make something with them!

I think it is a stunning project to have undertaken by WholePort and I am ever so grateful that I could participate in it! They will definitely have my eyes glued on their products if this is the type of beads they sell!

Thank you WholePort!!

WholePort's Contact Details:

Website: www.WholePort.com

Email: support@WholePort.com

Telephone: +86 10 8483 9283

Pin It

No comments: