Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Homemark and my Fresh Water Pearls

I really didn't want to post this up, but unfortunately I don't want other people to fall for the same thing I did.

A while back I purchased a box set from Homemark, the "Jewellery Beading Kit with more than 4000 pieces".

I was quite excited to see the kit included 80 fresh water pearls as I adore pearls! Unfortunately after unpacking my kit and checking whether I received everything stated on the back of the box, I noticed that I only received 21 of those 80 fresh water pearls (59 outstanding).

I proceeded to email Homemark because I didn't pay for something to only receive a portion of it. My email was received and she asked for my contact details which I sent. I never heard from them again.

A week later I emailed them AGAIN, and she asked for the same thing, which i sent through AGAIN. This time, they did phone back and I was EXTREMELY happy about that.

She sorted out my problem quick quick and said that the warehouse would have to send me my pearls. Initially the warehouse was out of stock but she said that as soon as they received stock, she would get my package ready for sending. I didn't hear back for about a month and when I did she phoned to say that my package is ready for sending.

After some time, this is the "pearls" I received:

Beads received from Homemark - purple glass beads instead of fresh water pearls. 29 beads instead of 59

I have arranged the beads in rows of 5 so you can count for yourself the 29 beads I received. Not only did I not receive the fresh water pearls, I was sent the incorrect amount of replacement beads.

To say I'm disappointed is probably an understatement, but hopefully the matter can be sorted and I'll be blogging to show you the 59 pearls I DID receive eventually.

Pin It

No comments: