Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Threaded Earrings to go out of SA

How exciting was this project to do? INDESCRIBABLE!!!

@SkiewiesNam ordered a pair of threaded earrings. She wanted something long but elegant, and she lives in NAMIBIA! So she'll be the FIRST woman OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA to own something I made. I can't describe how that feels. It is surreal really!!!

DSCF7482 edt

DSCF7473 edt

I'm adding two photos because the first one is a bit bright and you can't entirely see the beads nicely, whereas in the second one the look a bit droopy.

Anyway, I used clear/silver inner seed beads, clear biconial beads and then clear-black beads. I can't tell you how much I adore these earrings. They are just SO COOL!!!

I'm really into threading at the moment and am also currently busy with an earrings and bracelet set for a bride. I can't wait to show you that. Currently busy finishing the bracelet, which would've been finished yesterday but I made a mistake so have to redo them now. The earrings are complete though.

 

Thank you @SkiewiesNam for the support and I truly cannot wait until you receive these :D :D :D

 

The pattern for these earrings can be found on Around the Beading Table.

Pin It

No comments: