Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Zombie Hello Kitty

I haven't been making very much cuties these days because I still have 2 mini bunnies, 4 normal sized bunnies, a hedgehog, fox, bear and grape monster looking for homes. I'm thinking of relisting them on Bid or Buy today. Anyway so I saw this pattern for free HERE and figured that I'd give it a try.

Hello Kitty Zombie

The zombie Hello Kitty is BORN mwhohahaha!! I made some slight adjustments to the pattern but nothing very major. What do you think of her? I especially love her bone arm!!!

She is probably the biggest cutie I have ever made and sits 11cm and is about 8cm wide (her head).

Below are some close ups.

Hello Kitty Zombie Hello Kitty Zombie 

See a bit of her skull peeking out there by the left ear? It's so awesome!

I tried her out with a safety eye and a cross eye but it didn't look too good so I went with a crocheted eye.

If you're interested in her, she is R130 with postage nationwide and if you're interested in any of the other cuties for sale, pop me an email at beadiecreations at gmail dot com or send me a message on the Facebook page !! :)

Pin It

No comments: