Thursday, April 28, 2011

Earrings

I think earrings are probably one of my favourite things to design because they are so versatile and I just generally enjoy designing them! FUN FUN FUN!

Pink, clear and flower earrings

This is a pair of earrings I made myself a year ago for a friends 21st and I just revamped them today. I had never put these up and they're so stunning I don't know why I never did.

Beads used: purple and clear seed beads | 2 silver rose beads | a silver flower bead | purple tube beads.

 Pink and Pearl wire earringsPink and Pearl wire earrings  

This are a pair of earrings I made for a bride. They are just so elegant and I really adore them!

Beads used: Faux Pearls | Pink seed beads | silver flat flower beads.

Red Wire Earrings for Coral

This is a pair of earrings I made for a friend for her birthday and there are no words as to how envious I am that they are hers. I am not a red person but these are just too beautiful!!

I used marble, red beads for these earrings.

So which is your favourite?

Pin It

No comments: