Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mosaic Crosses

Yellow, orange and green cross with the word, FOREVER I'm so in love with the colours of this cross. It is very 60s kitchen/homemaker colours LOL!

I used yellow, orange and green tiles and I arranged them randomly. I used a word tile saying FOREVER.

Metallic Mosaic cross with G, O and D letters Close up of the tiles and GOD

I think the colours of this cross is just as stunning! You can't compare the two because they are BOTH equally stunning!

It is metallic tiles that shine with a gold, purple and green/blue hue depending on how you hold/look at the cross. I wanted to be a little bit different and use individual tiles to spell out G O D!

Almost had a bit of an episode because I almost glued dog, instead of God, but thank goodness I noticed – some daily humour for you :)

So what do you think of the crosses?

Pin It

No comments: