Thursday, May 9, 2013

Custom Made Invader Zim Beanie

You know with each custom beanie that I make, I feel more proud of what I made. I ADORE this Invader Zim beanie! It's just stunning! Here are the photos!

DSCF9676 front beanie

WELCOME TO THE WORLD INVADER ZIM!!!! This is the front of the beanie as you can see.

I used a lime green colour for the base of this beanie. It apparently was hard to photograph and I didn't even really realise. The colour is very vibrant in real life.

DSCF9678 full side beanie

Here you can see the whole beanie with its braids. I made the braids a bit chunkier and in a fish plait style just to be different and unique.

DSCF9675 side of beanie

A close up of the side of the beanie so you can see the tongue and eyes. That tongue gave me nightmares but I eventually got it right and I'm so chuffed with it because it's just too cute!!

   DSCF9679 braids

And here is the fish plait braids. Don't they look bloody AWESOME! I love how I did the braids and I LOVE how the green is more vibrant against the black. My favourite part of this beanie is these awesome braids.

 DSCF9681 flat beanie And this is just what the beanie looks like flat. The ears aren't stuffed but they hold up straight pretty well. The beanie has a little bit of extra length to it as that was requested by the client.

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yhao private label knitwear manufacturer develops new production techniques and only use the best materials. Our laboratories are continually looking for new solutions to create excellent, cheap, and durable products. In the commonly used cotton and nylon, we continue to achieve innovative applications of some new fibers and blending applications. custom beanies