Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Custom made Boba Fett beanie

I made this beanie BEFORE the R2D2 beanie but I entirely forgot to blog about it! Epic fail hey!

Boba Fett beanieBoba Fett beanie

Here is the front and back of the Boba Fett beanie. It looks a bit skew as it is balancing on top of TWO wine glasses for the height and I apparently never put the top wine glass on straight as I had thought.

The front is made in two parts – the T and then the red piece around it. The back is just one single T and then I made tiny T's out of felt and glued that on to the back.

 

Boba Fett beanie  Boba Fett beanie 

Here are the two sides of the beanie.

On the right side is a sewn on yellow strip and then I made the aerial piece out of felt and glued that on.

On the left side is a sewn on green strip with just a few extras of felt that I also glued on.

Boba Fett beanie

This is what the top of the beanie looks like. I used chunky wool for the red pieces so it stands out nicely and the yellow tabs I cut out of felt and glued on.

 Boba Fett beanie

And here is a close up of the aerial part. It took me forever to work it out but I'm very proud of how it and how the WHOLE beanie came out!!! It was worth all the long time it took!

Pin It

2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I'd rock that but I prefer the RD2D one. Do you sell them?>

vonimoller said...

Yes I do sell and make obviously everything you see here. Can email me beadiecreations at gmail dot com