Monday, November 5, 2012

20 Bunnies that will be Shipped to Namibia

Sonja loved my Threaded Earrings so much that she decided to place a bulk order for 2O bunnies, in different colours and with little customisations on their tummies:

watan, schontel, dylan

A dark choc brown bunny with a purple W on its tummy, a deep purple bunny with an orange S on its tummy and a bright orange bunny with a brown D on its tummy.

 

bernd and zonica A pastel green and light jean blue bunny with red hearts on their tummy.

 

dawie and erika

A bright red bunny with a blue E on its tummy and a deep blue bunny with a red D on its tummy.

I call these two the Captain America bunnies because that's what these two remind me of.

 

luvi and moi

A black and white bunny with red hearts on their tummies.

 

lydia and ezelle

A black bunny with a pink L on its tummy and a pastel pink bunny with a black E on its tummy.

 ma marie and ma trix A bright orange and grass green bunny with a silver M and T on their tummies respectively.

 

pierre, nerine and rainer 2

A black bunny with a blue P on its tummy, a bright pink bunny with a black N on its tummy and a light jean blue with a pink R on its tummy.

 

ronel and hilla A grass green bunny with an orange R on its tummy and a bright orange bunny with a green H on its tummy.

 

tim and yvette

A black bunny with a white T on its tummy and a white bunny with a black Y on its tummy.

 

 

Each bunny is customised because Sonja wanted each one to go to a different loved one.

I cannot tell you how much fun I had making these bunnies and to see each one come to life with their different colours. I tried to make each one unique and I think I did alright in that department. I'm very happy with them and I know Sonja is going to love them… I think she may have difficulty giving them away hey hehe ;)

 

*If you want to order a bunny like this (one solid colour + something on its tummy) it is R110 with ordinary track and trace postage with takes 5-7 days*

Pin It

No comments: